• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HID kit installed

Thanks guys for the help. I made a plate similar to Betheviper, only I made it to mount on the back side of the gauges. I used wire ties to hold everything to the plate and it worked out great.

Thanks again. :yam:

Go to their site and on the left under categories select "HID Kits". Go to the bottom of the page and under the HID heading is the motorcycle kit (just above the payment methods).

I have over a 1000 miles this season with the HID kit and it's working great. I ended up removing the anti-glare shield and re adjusting the headlight to get the beams where I like them. What an improvement over stock.

I just got back from my trip with the kit installed. Kit failed after 1 day. The Hi/Low stop working with the HI beams on all the time, then when I stopped to see what was going on, I shut my sled off, the lights stayed on for about another 2 minutes then shut off.

I now have to contact the company to find out what happened. Thank god I took my old headlights with me to make a switch over on the trail..

:o|

I had one of my lights out on a ride last week. Took things apart, the bulb was fine, has something to do with the connection of the harness to the transformer. Haven't gotten it out since I got it working again....

500 miles on my DDM setup with no problems. These things are a huge improvement over stock. I now get to lead all the rides I go on with my friends.

My HID's lasted 1100km. Then they started to blink and shut totally down. Now I run stock H4. I had a cheap kit from Hong Kong.

Just talked to DDM, they are sending me a new wiring harness. They said the controller went bad. I'll install the new one and see what happens...

I'll still carry my old bulbs with me.

I still only see the raptor kit, nice thing about it is you can now buy mounting brackets for the ballasts.

If I get this kit do I have to buy the wiring harness? I don't see it listed in the details.

WeaponX, I HAD Silverstars in my Attak. If I follow you with it or my 11 XTX you'll be driving in a shadow. It'd be like the time my buddy got a new Cat SnoPro and followed me on my 97 XTC LOL! I have Sledstart's kit and it couldn't be easier to install. I'm a Millwright by trade, NOT an electrician, and I had zero problems installing both kits.

Back