• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hindle exhauste

I just did some limited trail riding here in Ontario with the hurricane kit and I can honestly say there’s a big difference, pulls fast and very hard though out the rpm range, you can definitely feel the extra hp, sounds like a hyped street bike when your on the gas lol... so far im very happy with the hurricane kit, gonna be a fun year...

I just did some limited trail riding here in Ontario with the hurricane kit and I can honestly say there’s a big difference, pulls fast and very hard though out the rpm range, you can definitely feel the extra hp, sounds like a hyped street bike when your on the gas lol... so far im very happy with the hurricane kit, gonna be a fun year...
Just put one on my 08 rtx 128" What are you pulling for top end now. I'm only getting 102 mph with Dave's overdrive in my clutches.

Sxvipersman I don’t know what top end is because the trails are very limited here and I didn’t get up to full speed, but man does his kit make a difference in pulling power,

I also removed my star kit in the fall and put it back to a 120” which the nytro came in 2013, nothing against star but I never rode a nytro stock, only in a 129” star version and so far I like the way it came stock so far.

Good to know. Thought the Huricane kit with clutch machined overdrive would give me more.

Oh Fabio. Why do you say stuff like that? Lol
Now I’m thinking I really wanna get the kit. Sooner the better
Shame on you. Lol

I’m not even going to ask for sound clip.that just kill me.

Sorry Jason lol,
I only have a few days of riding on the kit but very happy so far..
I did add the dB reducer just to take away the sharpness out while on the throttle, sounds awesome even with the reducer, I hear more coming from the air box than the exhaust...

I could only imagine how the pull would be on your set up lol...

Fabio is the sharpness more like an annoying can ? Did the dB reducer. Make it more like a mellow or deep sounding ?

No definitely not annoying, just a deeper tone when your on the throttle, the reducer takes that away, if you want to be worry free than you need the reducer...
With the reducer on, it brings it back to more of a tuned stock sound, IMO sounds awesome :).

Anyone else have trouble with there hindle exhaust melting threw there tunnel? I have the full hindle hidden 20” silencer

Attachments

• 20C67386-FEB0-425D-AF88-8F61EF6B29E9.jpeg
    20C67386-FEB0-425D-AF88-8F61EF6B29E9.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 222
I have two Nytros XTX. 2010 stock. 2009 has Excell exhaust, pc5, Ulmer clutching and K&N filters.
The 09 will do circles around the 10. I was told around 18 horse. I believe it.

That set up makes 12-13 hp on the dyno...that's what Ulmer made at Dynotech with it.

That set up makes 12-13 hp on the dyno...that's what Ulmer made at Dynotech with it.
Shadow, do you know if the 20" stealth muffler can be repacked? I have the noise reducer but still find it to loud. Bought the full system used so thought maybe it needs to be repacked.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

yup, all Hindle mufflers can be repacked. Quick way to tell is if you see brown or black discolouration on the shell. When you repack it, it needs to be broken in to let the packing settle. Hindle sells repack kits I believe....or if you send it to them they will do it.

yup, all Hindle mufflers can be repacked. Quick way to tell is if you see brown or black discolouration on the shell. When you repack it, it needs to be broken in to let the packing settle. Hindle sells repack kits I believe....or if you send it to them they will do it.
Ok thanks shadow, gonna order the kit from hindle when they open on the 2nd.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Back