• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

How many miles do you get to a tank full

I don't worry about mpg, as long as I know my range then I'm OK. I've never ran it dry, but simply calculate how many miles I went on how much gas. Subtract the total used from the amount the tank holds which gives me the amount remaining which then can be calculated in how many miles I would still be able to go IF needed.

Like I said I top up whenever I can, sled runs a whole lot better with gas in it!!!

Found out exactly how much fuel the o7 Attak GT holds. 38.2 litres. 1 block from the gas station up in Parent Quebec. They changed the trail and added 1 hr. of riding. I used 45.5 litres for 150 miles on the way up and used 39.8 litres on the way back while riding harder. What's up with that. My buddy rode an 06 Apex and used 37 litres each way exactly. BTW. not a nice feeling to be out in nowhere and running out of gas and not having seen any other sledders in 2 hours. :exc:

Back