• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Hurricane super spool

Carpet Guy

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha sidewinder
Has anyone found this effective, I didn't but maybe I still need to figure out the clutching

Spools faster than standard tunes which were already very fast.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, all quick spool, fast spool, super spool tunes are a bandaid for bad clutching, not to mention go through fuel like water

Want to accelerate quickly it takes fuel, super acceleration with that tune.

I don’t have much seat Time on mine and don’t notice no difference in fuel millage. all the others that I ride with do have lots of seat time and said same thing. As far as set up slight tweaking but my data logger wasn’t working and it is now for some reason wasn’t there. But going out next week for some long hauls so I can really see comparison.

Not my experience at all. I'm still struggling a bit with my top revs and just yesterday rode all day with an 06 Apex with 12000 miles and I used 1 liter more fuel in 100 miles, so not the case here.[/QUOT
On our ride last week we were all pretty close in milage between
PM ss header bundle
Sm ss bundle
Stock Apex!
I never noticed a change in fuel consumption from my standard tunes last season to the ss tunes this season!!

I don’t have much seat Time on mine and don’t notice no difference in fuel millage. all the others that I ride with do have lots of seat time and said same thing. As far as set up slight tweaking but my data logger wasn’t working and it is now for some reason wasn’t there. But going out next week for some long hauls so I can really see comparison.

I will be putting stock exhaust manifold back on for our big trip with the standard FLASHES!!
This should be a good comparison in fuel mileage and power output between ss and standard

I will be putting stock exhaust manifold back on for our big trip with the standard FLASHES!!
This should be a good comparison in fuel mileage and power output between ss and standard
That most definitely will tell the story. From what I saw and heard from you and the other guys I don’t see much change. I guess be a good time to race you than lol.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, all quick spool, fast spool, super spool tunes are a bandaid for bad clutching, not to mention go through fuel like water

Nope, they are just faster and much more fun on the trails. My sled on the 270ss gets better fuel mileage than a stock sled.

Back