• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

I love my Apex except for.....

I like jumping my Apex

Attachments

• CDhr12705-1.jpg
    CDhr12705-1.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 110

slymax said:
I can't try mine this weekend as I sent my fuel controller for re-mapping.

Why the #$%&* did you send your fuel controller for re-mapping?
I thought it was good for 15lbs. Do we need more? ;)!

Sounds like the mapping that came is a little rich. They said to send them back for the new mapping update. Still good for the same boost as before, just a little leaner and better running. Hey, I got enough of my own crap to do(handwarmers etc) that's why those guys make the big bucks, LOL. They have a better fuel map, I'll take it.

The spray foam will help a bit IF you do it right.
When you spray to much foam in a tight place it cannot expand and remains a glue like consistancy[I have seen it stay like this for a couple of months] that drawes heat away. Spray in alittle at a time so it can expand and it will insulate and help.

I have noticed when riding you go to check the hand warmer setting and it is down two bars on the gragh, turn it up to full bars, check the setting a minute later and it is two bars from the top again.

Snowest - are you sure that you are looking at the handwarmer graph or has it gone back to the fuel graph?

Know what you are saying but, i'm looking at it right. After a few seconds it defaults back to the fuel gauge then if you go and push hand or thumb warmer button it is not at the top.

Back