• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

INSTALLED NEW INTENSE TRACK.

The other thing that still has me wondering, is the tunnel... Don't they get big enough sheets of aluminum in Japan to make the tunnel one-piece on the LTX's??? It has to be the weirdest extension made in the last 30 years... EVERYTHING is an afterthought! Or maybe Yamaha has a deal with one of the car-maufacturers or something, to take any scrap-sheet of them, to use in their own production? LOL Perhaps they have shares in a pop-rivet manufacturer also??? It's so many on there, one has to wonder... ;)! :rofl:[/quoted by RSV on page one]

I don't see the problem with the LTX tunnel being 2 pieces I think it's great. #1 reason if someone hits you in the rear end, your whole tunnel is not shot-all you have to do is drill out some rivets and replace with new or even aftermaket tail piece rivet back on and ur done. Much cheaper than whole new tunnel or sled.

yes. 1 1/2 intense track, doo internal drivers, ulmer steath air box, ulmer stage 2 clutch kit, over sized wheels and 2 low snow wheel kits installed, excell exhaust system

When you guys changed your track to the intense when you look at the track close up is the wording on the track facing you as you read it or upside down?

there is a very small arrow in the middle of the track,i just changed mine today , im sorry but i dont remember which way the wording was, but look hard, the arrow is there...

Freezie I will check as I should of thought about this today.I lost alot of top end and I knew I would but not this much.I could only get 105-106 on the speedo today in a bit of loose snow.On my 900 I only lost 2mph at most.

i never really noticed a drop in top end, but im not a topend hound, more of a low speed player...i love opening it up across a field, but i must admit i never saw 3 digits before,with the ripsaw, today i looked and i saw 90mph.not idea topend conditions though.

Back