• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Insurance company

snerkman

Pro
Who is everyone (in the US) using for sled insurance? What are you paying and are you satisfied with them? I'm extremely dissatisfied that Foremost only has an annual policy and you can't put ins on for just the riding season.

Allstate - $221 year - i keep it on cause i store it off site.

Liberty Mutual

06 Attak & 08 Nytro RTX = $223.00 a year full coverage and that includes the 2007 27 ft. inline trailer.

I talked to the local State Farm agent today and they're almost $200/yr higher on my Suburban than I'm paying now. So that won't work. Do any of you have your sled on a different company than your car/truck?

Yes AM fam ins is the ONLY insurance I buy from them, car/truck/boat/4 wheeler is different companies. Shop around Am fam was saying I was getting all these discounts for having everything with them and after I swtiched to a combo of companies and I saved over $1200 a year.

I just changed t State Farm the prices are awesome compared to Progressive.

Back