• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Interesting rumor

s70897b

There is a rumor floating around the Thief River Falls area that Arctic Cat may be useing YAMAHA 4 stoke engines in the near future and Yamaha may be useing Cat built chassis on some models. HMMMMM?

This has nothing to do with the 120 from what I was told. AC is flogging a multi cylinder 4 stoke as we speak and are very impressed with the results. Suposedly YAMAHA is to get a chassis or some chassis technalogy. Who knows, wait and see.

Yamcat if they can get the center of gravity low enough and the power to the ground it could be a winner. Would be like a Dodge diesel though an engine that will outlast the chassis.

Never thought oil and water could mix together... :o|

Perfect mix for me, i bleed green but still love Yamaha.

They also would be unstoppable, proven motors with leading edge chassis.

Roost 'Er said:
Perfect mix for me, i bleed green but still love Yamaha.

They also would be unstoppable, proven motors with leading edge chassis.

Leading edge chassis? You mean the one they stole from doo.

BADSLED said:
Leading edge chassis? You mean the one they stole from doo.

Doo only claims they stole the chassis from them. They have yet to prove it in court. Looks like a similar but different design to me but I'm not a patent lawyer. How many changes does it have to have to be a different design?

What did they steal from Polaris that they gave Polaris their electrnic reverse? That was after Doo paid off Simmons for the ski design they stole from them. Round and round it goes! Lawyers will be making a buck or two!

I don't know about the reverse deal. 1930's white gas
harleys would fire up in reverse. Old stuff for 2strokes.

Back