• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just enough snow to take the Winder out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XP123

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder XTX LE 137
IMG_2443.JPG
IMG_2442 (800x600).jpg
IMG_2441 (800x600).jpg
IMG_2440 (800x600).jpg

Dam Buffalo !

Dam Buffalo !
I live on the Chautauqua ridge. Chautauqua County has averaged around 250 inches of snow per season over the last 50 years. The ridge has averaged more. The last two seasons have sucked though and I'm hoping this snow is a sign of things to come.

Better not hope for too much more or you will need a light 2 stroke to get out :D The buffalo plows nicely.

Better not hope for too much more or you will need a light 2 stroke to get out :D The buffalo plows nicely.
It's all fresh fluff right now (about 20 inches). The buffalo goes through it pretty easy. This should make a nice base after it settles. I have yet to get the buffalo stuck and I don't want no stinkin 2 smoke.

What are you doing over here Jamie? Shouldn't you be over on DooTalk telling all those 850 owners what turds they have and how much better your Poo Assault is? Oh and don't forget to tell them you want to sell your 850 now.

It's all fresh fluff right now (about 20 inches). The buffalo goes through it pretty easy. This should make a nice base after it settles. I have yet to get the buffalo stuck and I don't want no stinkin 2 smoke.

What are you doing over here Jamie? Shouldn't you be over on DooTalk telling all those 850 owners what turds they have and how much better your Poo Assault is?

Yep I probably should be but it's always nice to keep tabs on the other sleds out there. Personal interest kinda thing. Still read about my past Porsche model's daily on forums for interest sake. Is that thing still diving that bad with 6.9's on it?

What are you doing over here Jamie? Shouldn't you be over on DooTalk telling all those 850 owners what turds they have and how much better your Poo Assault is? Oh and don't forget to tell them you want to sell your 850 now.

LMAO..Ya!!

Yep I probably should be but it's always nice to keep tabs on the other sleds out there. Personal interest kinda thing. Still read about my past Porsche model's daily on forums for interest sake. Is that thing still diving that bad with 6.9's on it?

Are you a poo driver now?

The snow is close to 2 feet deep and there is no substance to it. It will stay on top once you get going but after you slow down and stop there is nothing there to hold it up. Your Assault would be doing the same thing unless it's one of those magic assaults. Then again all your sleds were magic sleds even your 2012 Turbo Cat.:rofl:

The snow is close to 2 feet deep and there is no substance to it. It will stay on top once you get going but after you slow down and stop there is nothing there to hold it up. Your Assault would be doing the same thing unless it's one of those magic assaults. Then again all your sleds were magic sleds even your 2012 Turbo Cat.:rofl:

Yep your right anything I own has some magic to it. The approach angle on the Polaris is the best I have had for staying on top so far. My 2012 was the biggest POS in the world not sure what rock you have been under. $1700 in belts, busted the chain case so many times I lost count. Never owned a sled that was towed home so many times.

Here is the original buffalo and it was a 141. Pilot skis and all, about mid winter up our way.

]
24197346537_776e619fde_b.jpg

Yep your right anything I own has some magic to it. The approach angle on the Polaris is the best I have had for staying on top so far. My 2012 was the biggest POS in the world not sure what rock you have been under. $1700 in belts, busted the chain case so many times I lost count. Never owned a sled that was towed home so many times.

Here is the original buffalo and it was a 141. Pilot skis and all, about mid winter up our way.

]
24197346537_776e619fde_b.jpg

Yep I remember. You used to brag about how great your turbo's were. Then it was the 850 and if you remember last year I predicted you would be singing the praises of your Poo at the expense of the poor 850 guys on DT. It didn't take you long to make the 850 guys feel bad about their sleds. Look at the bright side you now have lots of Poo buddies. Maybe next year you can depress them. Do you see a pattern here? Yep I do and now many others do to.

Yep I remember. You used to brag about how great your turbo's were. Then it was the 850 and if you remember last year I predicted you would be singing the praises of your Poo at the expense of the poor 850 guys on DT. It didn't take you long to make the 850 guys feel bad about their sleds. Look at the bright side you now have lots of Poo buddies. Maybe next year you can depress them. Do you see a pattern here? Yep I do and now many others do to.

Yep great pattern to be able to upgrade and try all the sleds and pick the real winner without having to guess or rely on what others say or post. It's good to be me what can I say. If your so quick to judge you may forget that I also purchased an 850 this season...and shall we bring up all the nice things you have had to say about the procross in the past? See that same pattern repeating now? its a wonderful machine :D Things change, tech changes and experience trumps all. See for a man such as yourself you can only speculate how great the 850 or my Assault are. Me I can ride them both and know which is better. No one should feel bad about anything they purchase they buy em for themselves not others but I guess if I had a fragile ego I would care what someone says about me or my sled of choice lol. You might want to look into some Simons Gen 3 skis if you keep getting all that snow! Keep it rubber side down Joe.

BBDEF5E7-CD9D-4538-AF4C-8AFEE0CA1A0F.jpeg

Approach angle on the winder has no problem keeping it on top. Wait maybe it’s the horsepower! Lol either way it will kill a turbo axys in the mountains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back