• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Just got the ECP's rocking and...

I will be getting the velocity rings sent back to me today. They are coming from Maine. The customer was experiencing some other supposedly warranteeable problems with his engine. His testing seemed to work but I am afraid they we masked by the other problems with his engine.

I have a sled that is left with me by a close friend who is leaving on vacation to Europe for 3 weeks. I will test them on his sled while he is gone and report my findings.

This is all of course we have some snow. 55 degrees this morning here in Connecticut!

Freddie Klies
www.easterncycleperf.com

Hard to get some quality field testing with no snow and spring temps. We have no snow either, but it got cold at last. Temps have dropped to -21 C and winds are from 30-50 nots. Counting in windchill it equals -50 to -60 C.

Looking forward to hear the results when you can get some field time.

Hey Freddie I am up in Maine I would lveo to try out the rings for you I am headed to the lake this weekend or next with the radar gun. How hard are they to swap in and out with the filter kit?

i also would test, i like the idea of having the nos nossle further away from the bells, i think i could run more nos, ya more nos, better mix, more nos!!
:die competition

my machine has no issues, and would be a great test sled having your air kit already installed.
i think there could be a deposit involved......
i know this works i just wish i would have pulled them off my bike before i got rid of it. :o|

Back