• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Keep your belt warm!

Shagnos

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Sidewinder
image.jpeg
Reading the owners manual. Better keep your belt under your pillow.

Probably the only time you can mention the words BELT, RUBBER & costed you $100 in your bed & your girl won't get pissed!

Last edited:
First time I have seen that in a owners manual.

that's what a jack stand is for .

That just gave me an idea for a new invention.....BELT WARMERS!!!!

Hmmmm Good thing I ordered my quick change belt tool lol. Is that for real ? Keep belt warm ?

So how much to rent The Hoff to keep my belt warm? :D

THey got to be kidding. I agree with krm, lift the butt end and let it go slow to warm it up I am not taking the belt off at way below zero temps. Who designs these things anyway. Yamadoo

I think when they stated extremely cold temperatures they wee talking about -375 deg Kelvin like it is in deep space! at those temps the belt would crystalize and shatter.

I do think the new trick is when your buddy has the OSP belt adjuster, go out and steal his belt after he goes to sleep. then the next morning he fires it up and no go, its like the old block under the pumpkin trick. Then when he is thoroughly pissed at you just say " I was only following he manual for you and warming your belt" :hide:

Back