• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Kingers BOOSTED garage....

I like were you can see the lamp in your fist picture! G.B.

Props to your build Kinger ! Excellent fabrication work and beautiful graphics . The headlights , tunnel, SC , Hd shaft ,,, 2 fridge kitchen ,,,, man your doing it right in my book :)

ANy vids ?

I like the head lights, it's like a monster's eyes glowing in the dark, it looks more mean that way.
No eyes is more like a zombie.... it gotta have eyes :)

LOL thanks guys, the 'eyes' have it LOL

Cant wait to pound this thing again!

Next up will be planning my 5 gallon tank built in the seat and my 162 convertible kit that will allow me to switch between 121 and 162 in about 4 hours.

Maybe that will happen this year or I will make it happen next summer till then she's ready to ride!

Happy trails my friends!

Well we finally go ridable snow and I took it out and made it 1 mile and 2 psi before the IC blew off! I wedged it back on there and limped it back home. Forgot to tighten it in my marathon weekend I guess DOH!

Actually what the deal was is these clamps are adjustable and I had the adjustment tab to large and when I tightend the clamps down it ran out of threads on the screw and of course felt tight, I opened the clamp all the way up then moved the adjustment tab up one tab so they barely fit back on before any tightening whatso ever, then snugged down with a socket.

NEVEREVER tighten the clamps with a screwdriver they will never hold. I have a BOV and you can see the intercooler flexing when you stab it.

Shakedown resumes tommorrow LOL

The beta-testing continues LOL

Here are some picts with the new white powderhounds. I like them!

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMDUtMjAxMDEyMTMtMjExMC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMDQtMjAxMDEyMTMtMjExMC5qcGc.jpg

Heading out tonight hopefully for a at least 2 miles LOL :Rockon:

Holy crap I did 28 miles tonight and I forgot how FAST this thing is! It almost threw me off twice until I learned better throttle control again LOL :Rockon:

Dang I love this sled! My only concern is every year I top off the coolant and every year it pushes it back out and stops at a certian point about a cup low. Not sure why but at least it stops.

Here are some picts:

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMjAtMjAxMDEyMTQtMTUyNC5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTctMjAxMDEyMTQtMTUxNS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMTgtMjAxMDEyMTQtMTUxNS5qcGc.jpg

First trip starts tomm through Sunday cant wait!!

Just a update:

Got around 300 miles this year and so far the sled runs perfect just like every year so that is good. Gas stops are more time consuming..#1 question "What is that?!?"

I'm having some issues with the front end and steering, it doesn't like to turn... at all so I'm going to be pulling it in the garage and taking a peak to see if aything is bent or out of adjustment.

I am also thinking that the power is a little extreme for a trail sled, there is so much on tap if you blip the throttle hard it GOES... sometimes when you dont want it to (landing on a bad jump). I would say its a handful compared to a stock sled but I knew that...its a love hate; when you have it and showing off for your buds its cool but when it wears you out before everyone else its not so cool.

Hopefully the front end changes will make it steer easy again and can get it back to a nice one handed trail cruiser! (sarcasm)

Back