• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Klim hand guards

Being diabetic and old lol I couldn't ride below -10 f so I bought a set of artic cat muffs from a local dealer.work awesome and handlebar heaters on low at --30 f.they rock.just put a piece of black duct tape on the artic cat emblem lol

I like the Doo ones for trips but they don't fold up and store easy. You are best to keep them on the sled even if the temps warm up when backpacking. I will just use lighter gloves on the warmer days.

Being diabetic and old lol I couldn't ride below -10 f so I bought a set of artic cat muffs from a local dealer.work awesome and handlebar heaters on low at --30 f.they rock.just put a piece of black duct tape on the artic cat emblem lol
The Arctic emblem is appropriate since the Winder is a Cat.

I used the Klim ones all week in Liskeard in -34c temps. Could almost have bare hands in them if I didn’t have to take them out at some point! Ended up wearing mechanics gloves which worked great!
Steep price but quality product and work amazing

Do these interfere with the brake handle. I have skidoos and the curved brake handle is the only pain. Great if you dont need to take your hands off and on quickly.

Do these interfere with the brake handle. I have skidoos and the curved brake handle is the only pain. Great if you dont need to take your hands off and on quickly.

I had no problem reaching the brake lever

Hello,
I also have the AC pro cross lighted hand guards on my machine, does anyone with these muffs think they would fit with the guards?
Steve

Hello,
I also have the AC pro cross lighted hand guards on my machine, does anyone with these muffs think they would fit with the guards?
Steve

I have those guards and yes they work great. They go between the bar and guard

Well here is a topic I can actually comment on. I used the soft gauntlets last year from Katahdin. I liked them for keeping my hands warm, but i did not like them for going in and out as I use hand signals. They were not stiff enough to put your hand in easily. I purchased two of the Klim gauntlets and they worked perfectly on the Sidewinder. I now can ride with very light gloves and most of the time with no heat. Having said that, I have only been in high teen temps. Going to Maine in a few weeks, so that will be the test, but I know they will work well. I have a 2016 Viper and due to the size of the electrical connections on the brake side, the gauntlet would not fit. I could not zip that side shut, which let the air just come right in and defeated the purpose. They do mount between the hand guard and grips. I installed the second pair on my daughters sled, which is a 2-stroke and will not be named, I don't want to be banned from this site, and they fit fine. Well worth the money.

Bought a set of Klim’s for my wife’s and my sled for the Giveaway ride this weekend. Hoping they work! It’s going to be cold.

Back