• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Lake Effect bar risers?

shadow44

TY 4 Stroke God
Is there a company on here or out there called "Lake Effect" that make risers? I saw them somewhere on here and the name rings a bell....they looked nice...just looking for a web site or any info on them. thanks

sorry to hear that, he's really good about getting back to people, unfortunately he likes to ride alot too.....pm me your phone number and i'll have him call you if you still might be interested, he's a good friend of mine.

Superman was riding at the TY ride in Muni, that's why he couldn't get back to you right away.

His risers are almost a work of art! :Rockon:

Have abused mine & it has never slipped or moved in any way. ;)!
Not all tall risers fair that well.

Really like mine!

2lo4dsno said:
hes been riding since october ? Because thats when i tried contacting him.
Sorry about that. I went back thru my old PM's and yours is about 3 pages back. I checked it and thought I responded. I really am sorry. You have to know I wish I had sold you a riser.

yamahahaha said:
they look amazing, how much do they go for?

Thank you. Our risers range from $65.00 for a 2.5" pivot riser with Ram Mount capability on up to our most expensive combination $170.00 for a Apex pivot adapter with 8" billet riser an top. Plus we have several combinations that fall in between this price range. Everything we make is 100% billet and all fasteners are stainless steel. Anyone can feel free to call me anytime. www.lakeffectsnow.com

Chris, your work is amazing, I'm puttin them on both my sleds tonight. Thanks for the engraving, don't think I would have gotten that from anyone else!
You Da Man!

Back