• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Larger intercooler?

Good comments, bad comments no ones wants to be wrong, sometimes there are things in our lives that effect our decisions and our views based on our experiences…. . People look at things different and thats all good… No need to bash anyone over our disagreements.. Sometimes I know better, sometimes I don’t. I try not to make it personal .Most are on this site to gain knowledge of others and hear their course of action on problems, improvements , facts, issues and so on… Just cause I disagree with someone does not make them less valuable to this site… Its still pleasure being on hear… We have all learned things ….

I think for me, it was the "if you don't do this, you won't succeed". In the end, that's the Over bearing message I received. over and over and over. (Suppose if I give advice, I don't honestly care one way or the other as to wether they go with it or not. It's not my sled.) This probably caused some poor statements on my part, and for that I sincerely apologize. Then a member made some statements that could have been done with a touch more class and put it in a pm. But, that's just how it goes.
Ill do my best to continue to be a member, but also understand the "force out" situation that's played out in the past, here on Ty. I wonder if that's the best for business? Big picture....
For those that are willing to forgive, that will be appreciated. For those whom can't, I will kinda chuckle and think to myself..." Boy, I wouldn't want to live life in your shoes. Take a second and consider that.
Peace in your day, hoping we can all move forward, as I still enjoy the group, the leadership & the support.

Keep on, keeping on.....peace.

Last edited:
J T you seem to be the type that loves to be the underdog and loves the challenge. And yes there are many ways to arrive at your goals. I think really some guys on here will spend whatever it takes to win… There is no limit to stay out front… Thats fine, but in the end was it really worth the exspense. Some will say hell yes and some will say hell no .. Bragging rights can get real expensive, real quick… You keep your budget under control, your ego under check, and seem to not play follow the leader and them qualities may not win all the time but with a little help you can and will hold your own.

J T you seem to be the type that loves to be the underdog and loves the challenge. And yes there are many ways to arrive at your goals. I think really some guys on here will spend whatever it takes to win… There is no limit to stay out front… Thats fine, but in the end was it really worth the exspense. Some will say hell yes and some will say hell no .. Bragging rights can get real expensive, real quick… You keep your budget under control, your ego under check, and seem to not play follow the leader and them qualities may not win all the time but with a little help you can and will hold your own.
Those psychology classes that you took back in college are showing to be paying big dividends. Your success in this world shines thru.... congratulations Simplespeed, you nailed that one, 110%
You have lots to offer, I hope they understand...

Last edited:

Back