• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Larger intercooler?

Back to intercoolers I have now run my MC Express intercooler and am happy to report no more than 20 degrees of increase in temps after repeated hard pulls!
I don't see this on their website....?

Sure it's a great tool. Realize & understand your position, can you realize mine?
Can I build my sled the way I see fit?
False information: is exactly like "tune your sled it will make it awesome" the only thing that makes it awesome is the surrounding parts & tuning.
Carry on...
As I said in my original post I don’t care how you want to tune your sled. Do as you please. But I also realize your position. And your position in this is not to post prices on things you obviously don’t know the cost of.

As I said in my original post I don’t care how you want to tune your sled. Do as you please. But I also realize your position. And your position in this is not to post prices on things you obviously don’t know the cost of.
How are you reading AFR values? Very important, don't you think? AEM sells a kit for $499. Shouldn't that be done?
If you read between the lines, you'll see my numbers and how i do things ain't that far off.
AEM module $500.
Data logging $200???
Total............. $700.
Honestly, you're right. My numbers were estimated a little short, to do things as I perceive.
My bad ...

How are you reading AFR values? Very important, don't you think? AEM sells a kit for $499. Shouldn't that be done?
If you read between the lines, you'll see my numbers and how i do things ain't that far off.
AEM module $500.
Data logging $200???
Total............. $700.
Honestly, you're right. My numbers were estimated a little short, to do things as I perceive.
My bad ...
BINGO! I was wondering when you were going to mention this..$ 199 LOL

You CAN run a stand alone AFR gauge also.. Obviously Data logging is the best, but its a option...

Last edited:

You CAN run a stand alone AFR gauge also.. Obviously Data logging is the best, but its a option...
Jon, shouldn't you be working? Or doing a track adjustment. Something other then burying me.... haha

AEM module $500.
Data logging $200???
Total............. $700.
My bad ...

So you need to log AFR to adjust your clutching and setup for the bar racing you wanna do? I mean you’re already trusting the tune by not running a closed loop setup. And you cheaped out on a fuel regulator setup so even if your AFR is off, you can’t adjust for it.

I guess the 199$ option you can only log Boost, RPM, speed, timing retard, intake air temp and others.. none of which is real important…‍LOL

I have AFR, I run closed loop, and log everything. So no need to try and school me. I don’t post much on here, just read. Try it.

The point is, and the only thing I’ve disagreed with you is basic data logging is 199$. And it’s very useful. Ability to log AFR is great, but not the only thing data logging is used for.

So you need to log AFR to adjust your clutching and setup for the bar racing you wanna do? I mean you’re already trusting the tune by not running a closed loop setup. And you cheaped out on a fuel regulator setup so even if your AFR is off, you can’t adjust for it.

I guess the 199$ option you can only log Boost, RPM, speed, timing retard, intake air temp and others.. none of which is real important…‍LOL

I have AFR, I run closed loop, and log everything. So no need to try and school me. I don’t post much on here, just read. Try it.

The point is, and the only thing I’ve disagreed with you is basic data logging is 199$. And it’s very useful. Ability to log AFR is great, but not the only thing data logging is used for.
I understand your words & agree. My route to get there is different, and we will soon see it's effectiveness.
BTW, "cheaped out on reg" I should have never trusted Mike at Turbo Dynamics. I thought his knowledge & experience would guide me in the right direction. I'll have a serious talk with him over this....(Mike is an absolute asset to the snowmobile community, trust that)
After I spend the day riding, of course...lol

Last edited:

You know nothing about what i run or what I have.. I find the biggest mouths have the slowest sleds. GFY

You know nothing about what i run or what I have.. I find the biggest mouths have the slowest sleds. GFY
I quoted you based on you laughing at the 199$ price tag, which is a fact, That’s all. Didn’t mean to offend you. Really worthy of a “GFY”? No mouth here pal. Sorry you feel that way. Don’t judge a book by its cover they say…

This is starting to be a gong show it’s sad that this is turning out to be like this.Lots of good people and info on this site. I wish we can all just get along. IMO

Back