• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

lets see everyones apex

apex

man theres some nice apexs lol.so hows everyone liking there turbos?im going to put a pic of mine on when i get a good one lol but i have a chip in the paint on my hood so ive got to fix that lol.well keep the cool pics coming.

My first yamaha ever..

This is mine. Sorry about the messy garage. But there ain't no snow yet, so its just sittin there.
No turbo the first seaon or two. don't want to miss the warranty...

Attachments

• apex.jpg
    apex.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 241
OBR and LE700 - Nice to see that some APEX mountain found there way to Finnmark, Norway. Did u orderded them before april to get them? Keep us posted on how they work out for u guys.

TT, i ordered mine this summer, they had one leftover then... I think LE700 ordered his pretty late, got his because a customer backed out... thought it was 'too much'... LaLaLa
I can only say... I love the sled so far...

OBR - saw some pics of your sled at HS performance forum- it looks awsome. Was it TK Motor that mounted your MCX turbokit?

Here's mine possing. As far as I know mine is one out of the two mtn's in the entire country so far.

Attachments

• Img_2957.jpg
    Img_2957.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 241
Mountain Devil said:
Here's mine possing. As far as I know mine is one out of the two mtn's in the entire country so far.

Nice pose - now let's see one like that going the other way ;)!

My Apex on Crowfoot Mtn, BC Interior Jan 4/06. 5 to 6 ft of snow.

Attachments

• 2006-01-04 09 (Small).JPG
    2006-01-04 09 (Small).JPG
    54.5 KB · Views: 229
This isnt my apex but mine will be close to it......If you ever watched one of the Alticity movies this is Mcdunna 's sled... All of our riders are pretty much locals. Sorry about the pics I took them with my cell phone.

Attachments

• 0111061821.jpg
    0111061821.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 261
  • 0111061820a.jpg
    0111061820a.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 267
apex

thats a sick looking apex i love the colours. so whats all done to it? k guys keep the pics coming imm try post one of my sled to.

NosGTSR said:
This isnt my apex but mine will be close to it......If you ever watched one of the Alticity movies this is Mcdunna 's sled... All of our riders are pretty much locals. Sorry about the pics I took them with my cell phone.

It looks short. Isn't it an attak??

Anyway it's high in the front...nice! ;)!

Yeah its an Attak with a 144 and a Super Charger and an excell exhaust its all tricked out...Im just waiting for the funds for my red Apex Mtn with a McX turbo

apex

looks really cool.so what did you use to paint the side panels? and how are you liking the supercharger and 144? so whay are you going to go with a mcx turbo on the apex?

Back