• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Love my Phazer.. not!

Odd, we have two Phazers a Rtx and a MTX we have never had a problem working on these. Fairly easy actually.

Odd, we have two Phazers a Rtx and a MTX we have never had a problem working on these. Fairly easy actually.

I think it is just the conception that you have take lots of stuff apart to get to things. It isn't hard to do, just different. Kind of like working on a new car, you can fiddle around and try to get things out, but in the end you are better to just remove what you need and do the work. One of the bad side to this is working on the trail, gotta worry about losing the little fasteners.

This is my first and last Yamaha sled

Ya, don't let one model sour you on an entire brand. Keep in mind, you are still learning. And once you get a system to doing simple things like oil changes etc, you will look back and realize it was just your learning curve.

You are preaching to the choir on these little things that we all learned when we pre-ordered the first 4-stroke phazer in 2006. And the biggest thing we all learned, that when you have it in decent shape, it is very reliable, and loads of fun, that will allow you to forget any wrench turning you put into it.

There was one guy on Hardcore Sledder that got one of the first 2007 models as I did. He beat the living $%$# out of that sled and had a dealer that would warranty all of his wrongdoings. Most of us recognized abuse from day one. But to this day, he not only flames that machine, but the entire brand. Come to find he has done that with every brand he has owned since as well.

A person can bitch about it, or learn, and then enjoy it for what it is. As it is well worth it with this one. Even after all of that, one does learn to respect the engineering that went into it. How the hell did they stuff that little motor into that frame etc, and expect me to get at that filter (common bitch)

Good luck and enjoy the rest of the season if you have any.

Back