• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Manitoba TY Ride

steiner

Staff member
Date has been set to Feb 6-8.(provided the trails open by then)
If you choose to stay at the Resort the Front Desk #204 753 2535 to book a room.
You can also meet the group at the resort as we stage in the parking lot.
Group leaves at 9am each day. Ride to a lunch destination and back at the resort around 6ish.
For those who wish the TY experience last longer are welcomed to join us at the Pinawa Country Club for supper and then drinks and laughs back at the resort after supper and maybe even story time with BOUNTYHUNTER.

I see some trails are starting to open up on the Snoman website.
] I heard the Whiteshell got another 6" of snow this weekend. Hopefully they will open their trails soon.

That sounds good! No shortage of snow here this year. I'd like to send the next storm or two your way!

Attachments

• DSC04513.JPG
    DSC04513.JPG
    234.6 KB · Views: 173
Well looks like we will have to postpone this year's ride due to the lack of snow on the trails.
From reports from people and clubs snow coverage is minimal.
Will try to line a ride at the end of the month.

We'll keep our fingers crossed. It looks like I'll have to add a couple of moves to my snow dance for your area!

I don't think the NAFTA agreement allowed for free transfer of snow to the north. Might be time to change that. After all we are the Great White North not the Great Snirt North, eh!

I didnt realize your sled was all apart, good thing there is now snow :)

Didn't plan on going on the ride but ended up doing over 100 miles in the pinawa area today and conditions were pretty good.

Back