• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

2008 Manitoba TY Ride

I figure you only go around once in life may as well do it right the first time ;)! I'm sure I'll pay regardless aint that what marriage is all about payin one way or another : )

srxtwins said:
Nice picture layout. Thanks ;)!

Yes OLE A$$DRAGGER has done another fine job on the Pictures this year, mind you he does every year. We try to give him to many Kudos or it goes to his head and then the Helmet doesn't fit. :jump:

BTW.......My Little Semi Retired One, now that you have so much free time on your hands, you might want to come up and groom regularly here ;):D

Rode 250 miles between Sunday and Monday, and then Tuesday it was 50F looks like the season is over for me unless we get a freak March storm.
The odometer on my 03 hit 10,000 miles as I pulled in the yard on Monday afternoon so I at least made my goal for the year, I sure do miss them Manitoba trails already :-o

Yep did 260 on Saturday to Kenora and back great ride but the trails are taking a beating from the sun. Had to do a little mud running here and there. Supposed to snow a bit maybe that will save it for a week. I to miss Manitoba and all you guys and gals. Till next year.

They groomed a lot of the trails last week to the East, and the Bird Lake aera saw 5" of fresh snow. The Wolf & Moose Trails were groomed late last week as well, as this weekend most of those trails were GREAT to ride on ;)!

I think that will about do it 4 us this season, I got a late start and didn't put on the mileage I normally do. I guess I'll just have to ride twice as much next year.
C U Guys/Gals next year :flag:

BOUNTYHUNTER said:
They groomed a lot of the trails last week to the East, and the Bird Lake aera saw 5" of fresh snow. The Wolf & Moose Trails were groomed late last week as well, as this weekend most of those trails were GREAT to ride on ;)!

I think that will about do it 4 us this season, I got a late start and didn't put on the mileage I normally do. I guess I'll just have to ride twice as much next year.
C U Guys/Gals next year :flag:

Did you go out to Bird Lake this weekend? I made it out there Saturday afternoon and the trails were in good shape, it was a good ride!!!!

hlmrx1 said:
Did you go out to Bird Lake this weekend? I made it out there Saturday afternoon and the trails were in good shape, it was a good ride!!!!

....ABSOLUTELY, THOSE TRAILS WERE GREAT TO RIDE ;)!

I rode the Cougar, Big Foot, Moosewa Lake & Brightstone Friday Night as those were groomed and still in pretty good shape as well. :flag:

Last Sunday

I rode out in Ritcher to Roseau Minnisota on Sunday. Smell those sliders burn.

The Voyager trail is done.

I have to pick up the other 2 sleds that are at the cottage on Saturday.

PM me if some one wants to do a Saturday ride from Lee River to Bird.

Had a blast riding with all of you, See you all you US folks next year.

Paul

Re: Last Sunday

SRXSex said:
I rode out in Ritcher to Roseau Minnisota on Sunday. Smell those sliders burn.
The Voyager trail is done.

Those trails are closed, you should have checked SNOMAN could have saved your sliders as they were bad as of last Wednesday night. :jump:

Do you think Lee River to Bird Lake will still be accessable, those Wolf & Moose trails might just hold up till the weekend for one Last Ride

Just checked SNOMAN

Nopiming Provincial Park, Bird Lake
Conditions All trails in the Nopiming Snomad area are still open and in good to excellent shape. We have an excellent snow base. The Moose Trail to Hwy 314 will be groomed March 20. All other trails are in good shape. Trails will be closed on Sunday, March 23, 2008.

Last Update March 20, 2008

YAHOOOOOOOOOOooooooo

FRI, SAT & SUN Riding :Rockon: :-o

Back