• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Minnesota to get it again

jwifferdill

Lifetime Member
Calling for up to 20 inches in parts of the state by Friday. This just after we got dumped on last weekend. Might make my commute north a little hectic tomorrow, but once I get there it will be well worth it. Supposed to get up close to 40 by middle of next week, so gotta ride this weekend while the ground is still white!

Bring it on!!! Don't know where you heard 40's for next week. Every forecast I've looked at doesn't have temps much above freezing (28-34).

Attachments

• HWO.jpg
    HWO.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 95
Look at the extended forecast on weather.com (Weather Channel website) Not looking so pretty, but it is still a ways out and could change.

Max, you could shoot up to my place, I'm right on the edge of the 15-21in area and we already have 17 inches on the ground! I'm real close to Hillsboro, WI. Lots of hills to ride in, lol.

Hell yeah...come on up. EJ is about a half hour ride maybe little more from me.... Plenty of trails and plenty of snow.

jwifferdill said:
Look at the extended forecast on weather.com (Weather Channel website) Not looking so pretty, but it is still a ways out and could change.

Weather Channel Website might be the worst weather site I've ever seen...They usually don't have the forecast for Monday right until Tuesday. www.crh.noaa.gov Get it straight from the National Weather Service they are usually pretty close. They do show a warm up by Wednesday but hoepfully the snow pack will keep the temps a little lower. But you're right things change. Most forecasts past 2-3 days out are worth crap.

i cant wait!
too bad the channels on Minnetonka arent fully frozen..oh well, still lots of good snow. The trails should be fun too

Back