• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MUNISING 14th - 17th RIDE ROLL CALL ( SNOW PERMITING )

Is anybody going up Wednesday night and planning on riding on Thursday. I been waiting so long to see snow I don't want to wait let me know if not me and the boys will see you Thursday night/

I won't be making this 1st TY ride..... My son and I have our race banquet Saturday the 16th. 1st time since the track opened in the 50's that a father and son both won their division championships and sit at the head table :)

Have fun guys and be safe!
Congratulations Terry!!

I'll probably make it........after all it's such a long, tiring trip............LaLaLa
Did you get your evo flash yet or have any seat time with it .

So who's the guy responsible to make sure we have snow?..lol Anyone have a clue how things are looking as of now..in the area? Come on Thursday!

Did you get your evo flash yet or have any seat time with it .

Not yet......ECU got shipped back to NOS-PRO........only took USPS 3 weeks to make it travel just over 300 miles :o|:o|:o|:o|

so it wasn't on when I got sled home...........

Not yet......ECU got shipped back to NOS-PRO........only took USPS 3 weeks to make it travel just over 300 miles :o|:o|:o|:o|

How is the snow in the area? Munising snowmobile facebook said they stopped grooming, and here is a quote from them "Pretty rough and because of the warmth and the light rain we halted grooming until it gets cold again minimally."

How is the snow in the area? Munising snowmobile facebook said they stopped grooming, and here is a quote from them "Pretty rough and because of the warmth and the light rain we halted grooming until it gets cold again minimally."

That was from Friday.......they got several inches last night and it's a LOT colder.........as in 16 for the high today so far........supposed to keep up LES most of the first part of the week.......they were back out running both groomers, all trails last night.......we really needed the cold temps to freeze in some of the wet areas......forecast says we'll be fine for this coming weekend..........

I'm 20 mi south of town and there's enough for me to go out comfortably.....except for this #%$*^%#$ cold..........not temp cold, head cold that settled.....

Buddah is running my spare ECU. USPS lost the package in Oshkosh with the holiday BS.

I will have it on Buddah's sled for the Giveaway ride.

Buddah is running my spare ECU. USPS lost the package in Oshkosh with the holiday BS.

I will have it on Buddah's sled for the Giveaway ride.
Giveaway Ride...it would make a nice Giveaway Prize lol

LOL, don't think Buddah would like it if I gave away his EVO performance flash....LOL

LOL, don't think Buddah would like it if I gave away his EVO performance flash....LOL
Send it to me , than it will be 2 hours closer to its destination, lol

Back