• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Munising Last TY Ride of Year

We will be cooking our hot dogs over an open fire with a stick from the woods. I don't have room to carry a grill on my sled.It's not hard to build a camp fire in the woods guys.

It will not be a trail site camp.. we have cooked in the parking lot in the Plains much easier with a pile of people.

It will not be a trail site camp.. we have cooked in the parking lot in the Plains much easier with a pile of people.
That's fine too, let's just go and have fun.

Good News! My dealer just called and all the parts are here and there putting it together now!!!

:jump:

imagejpeg_0.jpg

Thats the plan.. unwind and relax.

Been a rough year for everyone, be it low snow conditions, health problems, sled problems or can't get away due to other situations.... Unwind and relax, have fun and just enjoy life. Put all the bad behind and look forward to seeing my friends again....the ones that I wish I could see on a regular basis, but can't because of location.

Been a rough year for everyone, be it low snow conditions, health problems, sled problems or can't get away due to other situations.... Unwind and relax, have fun and just enjoy life. Put all the bad behind and look forward to seeing my friends again....the ones that I wish I could see on a regular basis, but can't because of location.

Amen! ;)!

Ok, i have my grill packed. If someone (Terry, Brian,or ??) can bring another/spare just incase, that would be great. We can decide on a plan Friday night after riding ;)!

We should be on the rd by 1:00, putting us there by 7 or so tonight

You guys have FUN and be safe. I am at WORK Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrg

Ok, i have my grill packed. If someone (Terry, Brian,or ??) can bring another/spare just incase, that would be great. We can decide on a plan Friday night after riding ;)!

We should be on the rd by 1:00, putting us there by 7 or so tonight
I have a travel type Weber that I will bring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have my colman packed that we used last time up there 4 packs of 1/4 all beef dogs,3 packs hamburger and 2 packs of smoked pork chops from my buddie at blue star meats. we need someone for condements cheese for burgers and hot dog/hamburger buns and chips? we will be up l ate Thursday nite.

I will bring a portable grill and also bringing a small generator

Assuming that everyone will trailer to the KP lot, what time is a good estimate when most will arrive?

Back