• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My 2020 Yamaha SRX ... just the start

So will those hand guards work ok (not hit or interfere) with that windshield? I've been wanting something higher but was concerned that hand guards would hit the windshield when turning sharp.
Because of how that chassis steering is they never touch the windshield. It’s more of a side to side turn and the bars don’t go as much forward as the other sleds

Then they’re bigger than 1.075 I would think. Or they’re measuring them differently than other brands??

shows in the picture. 1.075. 3/8 past lug. Stud guy thought with HP there would be less chance of pull through.

Listen Lucy you got some splainin to do!
Are those 1.075 studs or do they "compare" to 1.075 like the package says.
Is that a stock 1'' track?

Listen Lucy you got some splainin to do!
Are those 1.075 studs or do they "compare" to 1.075 like the package says.
Is that a stock 1'' track?

It’s a stock 1” track. No idea why they call them 1.075. As I said they asked what I wanted past the lug and this is what they sent me. Just like. Extreme Max studs or some other mfg the length of the studs don’t me squat compared to others.

Because of how that chassis steering is they never touch the windshield. It’s more of a side to side turn and the bars don’t go as much forward as the other sleds
It all depends on the angle of the riser. My procross handguards hit my low sport and medium sport windshields. I have my riser straight.

Badazz!
They can't stop us............................they can only hope to contain us
Cuz we're Bad Azz!

It’s a stock 1” track. No idea why they call them 1.075. As I said they asked what I wanted past the lug and this is what they sent me. Just like. Extreme Max studs or some other mfg the length of the studs don’t me squat compared to others.

Before I put on billet riser I added hand guards and they cleared at stock setting. But that’s with that cat windshield and I am sure it was not straight up.

Got it
So it's a non-shaved stock 1'' track that the studs stick past the lug by 3/8ths of an inch
That's a bad as s set up

after all the talk about stud length I went back to the shop and with a straight edge they measure exactly 3/8 to the tip. I have no idea why they call them 1.075, the overall length looks to measure 1.5+

Back