• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My apex project

I put the copper ones in it to see how they'll work and I'd put bigger pictures on but I think that's the best I can do with posting them with my phone and not sure yet on the stickers. Want to do some but want to keep it clean looking

Have a full castle x racing suit orange with the 509 black ops helmet and orange chrome goggles so think I'm going to do orange leds on the sled just trying to figured out the best place to get some

Bought a 2007 apex gt with 1600 miles on it this past spring from guy around here for $3800. Bought it for her daughter so was never beat. Not yet anyway. Took it apart because needed exhaust gaskets, come to find out yamaha didn't tighten the bolts that hold the y pipes which caused the gaskets to go so early. While I was doing all the work I thougjt I need to do something to make this sled look different. So I decided... A blackout... Not quite finished yet but a few parts bought from a totallyamahaer Iv almost got my finished product
That bracket rattles loose (Stainless rivets vibrating against aluminum) and wears the tunnel material way underneath. Make sure you tighten it up good or you'll be replacing more than the donuts - BTDT

Back