• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My first impressions of the Vector LTX GT...

I finally got some riding-time on the LTX.

Sweet touring-sled. Had no problems with 2' loose powder with the new track! It's almost like a tractor. LOL Allthough it doesen't like too much track-spin, as it will trench some then, but let of the gas a little, and it floats right up again. It was well worth it to change the track, it seems.

The rear suspension might need to be stiffened up a little, but the trail was VERY beat up. Or I might just leave it to get the suspension loosened up a little more. I rode just 68km today, but no hick-up so far. And absolutely no ratcheting! ;)! It hooks up like crazy on hardpack! Used 12,6 litres of gas, not bad concidering the conditions. The Dragon 700 (shortie) and RMK 600 I was riding with used twice as much! :rofl:

:letsnow:

Attachments

• Bilde 003 (Large).jpg
    Bilde 003 (Large).jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Bilde 006 (Large).jpg
    Bilde 006 (Large).jpg
    105 KB · Views: 68

Deltabox II chassis-excellent fit

Test drove my buddies Vector LTX GT yesterday. Really nice sled.

Very comfortable Sled. Rider forward position felt great, standing to sitting was effortless. The Genesis 120 is great - keeps pulling hard.
Tall seat was nice going trough the beat up trails. Great traction on the wide running boards lets you jump around easy.
Was easy to tune with the dial adjustable shock in the rear. Has easy set up and can handle some rough stuff.

Yet another awesome 4-Stroke from Yamaha!
IMG_2006.jpg

To me ,,, it's an enhanced RAGE !!! They should of called it RAGE GT !!!! Lou's rage Excel machine period ! :Rockon:

Back