• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NATS CONTEST

Hawwwtcoffee

Extreme
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
SR Viper
WEBSITE
www.supertraxmag.com/nats
Figured this was a better spot to post - JC

Hey Guys,

I know we all ride and ride for the same simple reason fun...This season I submitted a profile to Super Trax for the North American Top Snowmobiler. I was honestly using it as a tool to reach out to the people behind Super Trax media and thank them for their services in promoting our industry! Its really because all of us that ride and get out in the winter contribute to society and keep rural local communities alive in the winter months. What I didn't expect happened and I now have the ability to take this message to a whole different platform! Please see the link and please vote. I know its a ski doo competition but there's some Yamaha in there too! I know we all love the sport and most/some of us have all different kinds of iron in the stable at home. Awaiting those trails and back country spots we dream of each summer to open up with a blanket of fresh powder! Not to mention it is a bucket list item for me to make it out west as I never have or will get a chance like this! Also every time you vote you are entered to win some pretty cool sled prizes. FYI I'am in Opening Round 3 East Coast.

Please Vote me Josh Collins North Americas Next Top Snowmobiler

You can also follow my journey from my instagram page @Hawwwtcoffee Same as my TY Account!

Last edited:

Figured this was a better spot to post - JC

Hey Guys,

I know we all ride and ride for the same simple reason fun...This season I submitted a profile to Super Trax for the North American Top Snowmobiler. I was honestly using it as a tool to reach out to the people behind Super Trax media and thank them for their services in promoting our industry! Its really because all of us that ride and get out in the winter contribute to society and keep rural local communities alive in the winter months. What I didn't expect happened and I now have the ability to take this message to a whole different platform! Please see the link and please vote. I know its a ski doo competition but there's some Yamaha in there too! I know we all love the sport and most/some of us have all different kinds of iron in the stable at home. Awaiting those trails and back country spots we dream of each summer to open up with a blanket of fresh powder! Not to mention it is a bucket list item for me to make it out west as I never have or will get a chance like this! Also every time you vote you are entered to win some pretty cool sled prizes. FYI I'am in Opening Round 3 East Coast.

Please Vote me Josh Collins North Americas Next Top Snowmobiler

You can also follow my journey from my instagram page @Hawwwtcoffee Same as my TY Account!

Voted!! Good luck!!

Thanks for the support!!! Like I was saying its a long road and I will need all the support I can get. You can vote daily till the 13th and if I succeed into the quarter finals I will be going head to head from Jan 11th to Feb 21st!

Hey Everyone,

Today is the last day of opening round for the NATS contest you can vote for me at this link;

https://www.supertraxmag.com/nats/vote_entry.asp?entry=294&matchid=7

The round is over at mid night and it’s not over till it’s over. I am against Aaron and he is clawing his way back. If you could spend 5 mins of your day to vote that would be great. If I win this round I will be going head to head again on January 11th.

As stated in my bio in the link my soul purpose is to pay homage to our local clubs and volunteers. While promoting snowmobiling itself to increase members and ultimately help out countless communities that survive off of us year in and out. Please vote please help. Thanks again. Josh NATS Hopeful

Attachments

• 7091F356-F7EE-494C-8413-12CC61E9E7D5.jpeg
    7091F356-F7EE-494C-8413-12CC61E9E7D5.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 97
Good morning everyone. Would like to extend my thanks to anyone who voted! I have succefully moved onto the quarter finals where you can vote again on January 11th at noon. I will post the updated link. Anyone who has some ideas I will be editing my vid and get some more action shots. We got lots of snow around the house. I’ll be submitting my new profile before Jan 3rd. Merry Xmas to everyone as well.

Thanks,

Josh

Were rounding down to D Day January 24th at noon and I'm in need of some help. I do not have facebook and limited social media so it has definitely hindered me throughout the competition. Any votes would be greatly appreciated. Thanks - Josh.

Tomorrow at midnight is the deadline! Takes two minutes to get set up and cast your vote! Please help and please support every vote counts I would like to go on and promote our local clubs, volunteers, members and land owners who spend time every year to get us out there!! #getoutandride #blessed #vote :sled1::sled1: https://www.supertraxmag.com/nats/vote_entry.asp?entry=294&matchid=13

Come on guys, vote for one of are own
:sled1::sled1::sled1:

Back