• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Need help mounting rear suspension.

TRUTH

Expert
Hey all, Im bolting the skid in my phazer ( i have done this many times before) and i can not get the rear mount holes to line up! Does anyone know a trick to help facilitate the lining up of the holes? I am quite frustrated! thanks, Frank.

Ive done it many times before. The rear holes wont line up on this one. Just looking for any tricks i may not know.

leave all bolts finger tight till everything is threaded in.. then tighten up everything..

Yeah guys, i have done this many times. The torsions are hanging and the bolts are finger tight. The rear holes were a bear to line up and the left rear wont line up at all. Ill mess with it tonight. Maybe something is bent..

This susp has never been mounted in this sled before. Ill wrench tonight a bit and post back here.

Maybe those aluminum links at rear arent clocked right.If you look real close there is punch mark in shaft end you line up when you put them on.It should be real easy.Something isnt right.

I see u got it but on other sleds Ive found it easier to use a small ratchet strap to compress the suspention a lil to get the holes just right. Ive heard the phazer is really and like others said if it dont line up somethins not quite right.

glad u got it
Joe

Back