• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Apex RTX

$8,000 for the RTX, trade in the nytro and the price is reduced to $5,200. Subtract the $5,200 from the $8,000= $2,800 for the nytro= Bad deal IMHO.

I think what he is saying is that the RTX is $8,000 . The Dealer will give him $5,200 for the Nytro, so He will have to pay $2,800 + whatever charges may come, Sounds like an ok deal. Like it's been said you will always loose some cash switching sleds..

Let me clairify..... 2006 New RTX for $8000-$5200 for Nytro trade-in = Net $2800 for 2006 Apex RTX...
Seems like a good deal, just wanted to get a few second opinions before I make the deal....

Thanks all....

TotallyNytro said:
Let me clairify..... 2006 New RTX for $8000-$5200 for Nytro trade-in = Net $2800 for 2006 Apex RTX...
Seems like a good deal, just wanted to get a few second opinions before I make the deal....

Thanks all....
Much better, I would do that.

RTX

I think he would be better off finding a used RTX for the mid $7000 range with updates like clutching, studs, belt, cover, etc... and selling his Nytro outright. Just a thought!

L8TR

Re: RTX

xcr5 said:
I think he would be better off finding a used RTX for the mid $7000 range with updates like clutching, studs, belt, cover, etc... and selling his Nytro outright. Just a thought!

L8TR
Good idea, but of all the models the RTX appears to be holding it's value the best.

RTX

From what I've seen the GT seems to be doing the best - don't ask my why as I like the RTX the best also!

You are probably aware that the 06 RTX has the Mono-Shock suspension, while your Nytro and the 07 RTX have the Pro-Active CK, but I thought I'd remind you in case you really liked the Nytro's suspension.

If it is 2800 and his Nytro then I say go for it. 5200 and his Nytro is steep...... You will have to revalve the shock in my opionion, Get him to throw that in.....

Back