• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NEW MODEL IN FEB 2010?

We can only hope. I've held off hoping for the "new" blue to come out. We'll see. Here's the quote from the end of that link posted earlier...

"On another note, our latest Redline e-magazine referenced Sled Talk in one article mentioning that I was dropping hints about a new model forthcoming in February… really! that was news to me. Well you know how rumors go. Totallyamaha was all over the topic with 9 pages at this count and I can tell you no one has nailed it entirely in any of the predictions, if in fact we are going to release something new at all. But if we did, I found pretty much everything on my wish list buried somewhere within that post. Having said that, I guess I just dropped a hint, giving the more skeptical guys another reason to denounce the excitement as ‘manufactured marketing hype’ most sure to disappoint… ;-)"

I don't like when Chris blows #*$&@ out of his #*$&@... He did that last year... He got the hint that we were not impressed of the "oh here's a sneak peak only to be disappointed".... I don't think they want to take that approach again. If it's new, great.... if not, lets us move on...

I told you many pages ago all a bunch of BS over nothing. Yamaha does NOT have leaks until time is very close to release. Why would Yam want the market to think something is coming when they need to sell sled stock in the here & now? Makes no biz sense. Also snowmo R&D budget very tight & we are lucky if they continue on since snowmo is such small money to them. Just have to wait & I'm ok with what we have still the best sled lineup bar none.

I don't get why everyone says the sled segment is SO small to yami. I believe it is small BUT you have to consider one thing. I bought my sled from a yamaha dealer. I got a good deal. Where do you think my first stop will be in the spring when I'm in the market for a quad or dirt or steet bike???

They have to come out with something NEW every so often, I myself and many others are waiting for some BIG new stronger improved design...I'm holding on to mine cuz nothing has really changed to give us that kick in the pants and get that so called FEVER...I WANT 1 NO MATTER WHAT IT COST! I will NOT trade in mine till something DRASTIC comes up, a MAJOR change! or if some other MFG comes up with something better! maybe like a "DOO" 4 Stroke Supper Charged, who knows cuz I'm due this spring ('10) to trade her in before she starts de-valuating...

How about they start to put AGM batteries in their sleds instead of lead acid to better enable it to take the cold, vibration and pounding a sled does to any battery. No that would make sense and cost a bit more and give the consumer a better product????????

If they have anything BIG word will not leak until late Jan or early Feb. Might add expensive screamer above Apex at big bucks for those who want insane HP like Mach market. Rest of the product line still very competitive & tweak worthy to improve handling as only knock on Yam sleds. Don't exspect complete new line up just not going to happen. Also don't exspect much from Doo,Poo or AC either. Poo will expand & refine Rush in 2011 but need to spend big bucks on engines to meet EPA reqirements. None of them have R&D money.

I am guessing they are going to put a larger tank on the Nytro and call it a new model NYTRO LR (long range)

Im hoping they're workin on a dirt Phazer cause snow aint in no forecast here in Michigan... great MX ridin yesterday though! (Nov 22!

Attachments

• Phazer1%20copy.jpg
    Phazer1%20copy.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 136
Sled Dog said:
How about they start to put AGM batteries in their sleds instead of lead acid to better enable it to take the cold, vibration and pounding a sled does to any battery. No that would make sense and cost a bit more and give the consumer a better product????????

A bit off topic, I though the batteries where AGM not Pb/Acid on the Apex's?

Brand new model... All they did was update the handwarmers.....

Back