• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Nytro XTX owner spindle bushing and storage!

Tmiller9017

Country
USA
Snowmobile
Nytro XTX
Hello I’m new here I was suggested to get on this site for Nytro upgrades. I have a new to me 2011 xtx. Couple of questions.

First off going over the sled I was told it has a aftermarket bushing kit on the spindle to ski location that came from this site per previous owner. It’s stainless steel I can tell. But one side has no washer between spacers that meet up against spindle I see the oem kit has washers which way should it be? Does anyone know this kit im talking of it has a solid sleeve going all the way through the spindle. It is all stainless for sure! It’s something custom comparing it to oem diagram at dealer! I noticed this installing new ball joints upper and lower.

Also does anyone make a heat deflector that mount to lower exhaust bolts so if I wanted to install a bag on rear of tunnel.

Thanks

It's probably @UP bushman 's kit. There should be washers between the bushings. This thread shows it.

Yes those are exactly it. What’s the best way to contact him?

Info here:

IDK? I think it could be a challenge trying to fit a bag or can on a 136" tunnel? Here is my set up on a shorty stretched to 144". I hand made the heat shield and my sled already had the exhaust turn out. Schmidt Bros is selling exhaust turn outs if you need one? G.B.

Bag 2 sm.jpg
Bag 3 sm.jpg

Back