• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Skinz (SPG) "Concept" Front Suspension

Just a FYI I saw on snowest a co. that is about to go to production of a whole new subframe that will use the stock arms and shocks, to get the same footprint. The subframe is beefed up an stronger than stock. Kinda spend but another option.

Now we're talking..
Do they offer a "stock" stronger subframe also?

Being as i need all a-arms new I'll still stick to the skinz kit. But the subframe sounds interesting..

Off Trail Mike said:
skidawg said:
Ordered mine in the spring and just received it last week.

skidawg, did you order thru oft for skinz direct? Maybe Scott (oft) can chime in on the release dates for the SPG.

OTM

Skidawg ordered though us. We are now shipping kits out in the order that they were received when they are ready to go.

The start up with production had a few hick-ups, but all issues were resolved and the kits are in full-on production now. I apologize for the delays, but we want to make sure that everyone gets their Concept front end kit ready to go without any hassles.

Please contact me at scott@oftracing.com if you have any questions.

Scott

Thanks Scmurs
You da man! Figured the question might save you a few PM's

Don't think I am going to need mine until December, but at the rate its been raining and sh*tty on the atlantic coast, snow is possible any day now! LOL.

OTM

With all the effort, time, advice, donated sled, why would not get em from OFT?

I totally agree. And you also get the best customer service out there.

I've always got good deals from OFT and would not consider buying something like this from any other supplier.

You guys rock! Just wish you'd supply me with some awesome stickers next time you ship to me :tg:

Back