• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Skinz (SPG) "Concept" Front Suspension

swelly said:
MotoPsycho said:
Like I said... for the time being, it's green apples and bloo oranges.

Where I am from, long long ago, in a county far away. Them Green Apples was called just plain called "Grannies"

...check aaaaaaannnnnddddd MATE! ;):D

hugger70mtnmax said:
I must say it is nice to see the two of you jabbing at each other again. It has been way too long.

You miss us over here yet Mtdream?

Just to pitch in my .02 bench racing I about our only option right now. Summer sure sucks but is a lot better to have some awesome parts on the way to keep you busy.

Who do I miss? Why would I miss Moto?

Mr. Premature....Captain Jump2Conclusions....

All kidding aside...

I have no delusions that the proto Cats on the snow are anywhere near what they can be made into...

Which is exactly what we are discussing in this thread...the Nytros out of the crate are nothing compared to what they can be either...

I truly enjoyed my Nytro...and I enjoyed learning all the things I did to get it better...If it were not for the Nytro, I would not have met the Skinz folk, nor the Oft team (of course, that is the epitome of the catch-22, I mean you get both Moto (ewww) and Scmurs (woohoo)) as well as others on here...

now back to our regularly scheduled discussion on the next generation of Skinz product that will change the Nytro...

Will these take the same size bushings as stock?I was going to order some ulmer bushings?.
Thanks

pro116 said:
Will these take the same size bushings as stock?I was going to order some ulmer bushings?.
Thanks

The SPG kit uses the bushings from a 2009-2012 Nytro. The 2008 had smaller upper a-arm bushings and upper tube shafts. Allen will know what you need.

Any report on how the new front end is holding up on the bushings. How many miles did yours get on it this winter with that setup Scott? Have you checked to see what condition they are in.

I only ask because my sled only has a thousand miles on it and the upper bushings have quite a bit of play in them. Would it be best to upgrade the bushings while I have it apart and not have to worry about them every year?

Alatalo said:
;)!

Any news about the low seat...?

The FreeRide seat will be a production item this year. Part number YNSLF600-BK and it will require an under tunnel exhaust system.

Your front end kit should be ready to send out next week :-o

Back