• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New Wolverine X2!

Picking up the cargo box for it tomorrow, will probably add a windshield and soft enclosure for ice fishing.

how do you like the cargo box and is it worth the money or would an aftermarket box work as well? I've looked at a few soft enclosures and will also eventually pick one up for plowing in the winter. I installed a 3500lb Super winch and a Denali plow but then realized the plow blocked the headlights so I picked up a cheap led light bar for the roof. I'm now thinking I'd like some sort of windshield but can't decide which way to go..... half, full, tip, fold down or fold up. anyone find a windshield setup they like?

The cargo box is really nice and functional. Glad I brought it. Ended up getting the Yamaha factory soft enclosure and I like that too. A few bucks more than the after market but fit and install are great, no head scratching wondering "what were they thinking?" As for the windshield, I was going to buy a flip-up for the convenience of venting the cab in changing weather conditions but read some reviews about the gap they leave between the top of the shield and the roof. Also, some reviews said that they had to modify the soft enclosure to fit that windshields mounting clamps. Ended up with a windshield made by Spike Powersports. Great fitting full windshield with sliding vents and quick release clamps to remove it for warm weather. Finally picking up a Warn winch today. Maybe a light bar and cab heater is next.......

a tip, if you are getting the folding wind sheild , make sure you carry some bolts as the knobs they use can fall out when you get into tight areas when tree branches rub them. brother and i lost a few on his rhino with that wind sheild.

Back