• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Not all Skid plates are created equal

DooTraxx said:
How heavy is this skid plate? Does it add a lot of weight?

No, it's not heavy. Surprisingly light actually. Fits great and does an amazing job of smoothing the bottom of the sled out.....not to mention providing unmatched protection for the engine and front heat exchanger. No one wants to find this out the hard way!

Lots in stock and ready to ship. Shipping is just $19 anywhere in North America. I have one in Yamaha blue available as well.

$26.50 for shipping for both. I have to use a larger box when shipping those two together. What year is the Nytro?

Blue plate looks great. Received mine about a month ago. You wont be disappointed in it.

I am still wanting that shorty version. Hurry up already!!!!

Does no one else have problems with snow ingestion through the A arms to the engine compartment???

i wish every company had customer service like yours. i have been having horrible service from a few other aftermarket companies lately, but you sure arent one of them!

akvector said:
I am still wanting that shorty version. Hurry up already!!!!

Does no one else have problems with snow ingestion through the A arms to the engine compartment???

No one else has ever mentioned having this problem. There are the 2 small holes that you can plug just under the lower rear A arm attachment points. Auveco makes a plastic plug that snaps right in (P/N 18904) Pic below shows one plug installed. You can also apply a bead of silicone below those holes where the skid plate meets the subframe.

Attachments

• 100_3992.JPG
    100_3992.JPG
    172.6 KB · Views: 180

Back