• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Not another Hindle question...

Snakebit

Expert
Everything is all hooked up on the Hindle/Hurricane setup. Of course, it won't start.

When the key is turned, the fuel pump actuates. I checked and cleaned the plugs. All fuses are good. Power to the PC5 and autotune.

Any ideas? Cranks to beat hell but will no fire at all....

Try a diagnostic on it. Or disconnect the PCV & auto tune and try without them.

I was going to say, fuel pump plug in, the green one but you said the pump primes when you turn the key. You do have the kill switch on right? Just checking ha Maybe fuel line pinched? I would double check all the simple stuff and probably take the tank back off to make sure everything is hooked up. Sucks but might find something.....good luck

Already traced the fuel line and no kinks. Already tried to start with the PCV bypasses. NADA. Fresh gas. Double and triple checked the plug caps for tightness and proper cylinder number.

Won't turn over with kill switch off.

It is NOT throwing a code either.

Try a touch of ether or quick start?? Check for spark?

Do not use ether, if it's not firing, there is other problems. Think back to what you have removed to install the kit and work from there. Wish I could help more...........drawing a blank

Obviously you wouldn't use it if it's not firing...note comment; "check for spark"?

I believe that it should decided if it's a no fuel or no spark problem, then go from there. Are the plugs wet?

X2 best to keep that stuff away from any engine. Only meant for deisels and its hard on them to.

O ya and next time you ty and start it try holding the throttle to the bar for a few seconds.

Is it possible the starter relay is bad? I had an issue when I first got my Nytro...shut it off after getting stuck in a field and went to restart it but got nothing. The sled cranked over but wouldn't fire. It turned out that the starter relay was junk ( corroded and green inside )

canoehead said:
I believe that it should decided if it's a no fuel or no spark problem, then go from there. Are the plugs wet?

x2

sorenson1610 said:
Do not use ether, if it's not firing, there is other problems. Think back to what you have removed to install the kit and work from there. Wish I could help more...........drawing a blank
air intake cleaner works well, we drive cars in the shop on intake cleaner when they dont start

Just curious...why is the title of this thread directed towards Hindle or Hurricane when clearly it is a starting issue common to any Nytro?

Back