• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Not another Hindle question...

shaddow44 said:
Just curious...why is the title of this thread directed towards Hindle or Hurricane when clearly it is a starting issue common to any Nytro?

Because with the PCV and all it sets in folks minds what all is involved.

No need to get defensive bruh.

Snakebit said:
shaddow44 said:
Just curious...why is the title of this thread directed towards Hindle or Hurricane when clearly it is a starting issue common to any Nytro?

Lol, Not getting defensive Snakebit...first line of my comment does say "just curious". But like I said..the issue is a "starting issue"....nothing to do with Hindle....but thats neither here not there.....to help get you going, did you check the starter relay like I mentioned? If it's green and corroded it may be the culprit...I can't see the issue having anything to do with the PC5 unless its faulty. Have you tried unplugging the PC5 and starting it? That may help you find out if it is related to the PC5. ;)!

Snakebit said:
shaddow44 said:

Haha so you find anything yet?

sorenson1610 said:
Snakebit said:
shaddow44 said:

No but I have a guy coming over tomorrow. If nothing else it will be a fresh set of eyes that may see something mine aren't.

Snakebit said:
sorenson1610 said:
Snakebit said:
shaddow44 said:

No but I have a guy coming over tomorrow. If nothing else it will be a fresh set of eyes that may see something mine aren't.

Always a good idea

shaddow44 said:
so did you ever get it going?

Sorry! Yeah....

The battery was not up to charge, and the CR10eks got fouled. Even though I cleaned them and showed spark, swapping them out with the originals and fully hit battery wound it right up.

It is indeed the stupid little things you pass off.... :o|

Snakebit said:
shaddow44 said:
so did you ever get it going?

Sorry! Yeah....

The battery was not up to charge, and the CR10eks got fouled. Even though I cleaned them and showed spark, swapping them out with the originals and fully hit battery wound it right up.

It is indeed the stupid little things you pass off.... :o|

cool, glad you got it going ;)!

Yeah, it makes one feel like an idiot.

It's going today to get the clutches aligned, oil change, new sliders, skis and runners and a final check. Snow is coming next week and it will be ready!

Back