• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NOTHING new again for 2015

ccrider

Extreme
Not a single new innovation from Yamaha again this year. Patching together existing parts and calling it "new" is getting a bit old. I wonder how long Yamaha is going to do this. I was hoping for a new Phazer for my son. But it appears that getting anything truly new from Yamaha is not in the cards for us sledheads.

Once again...I am dissapointed by my once favorite brand of Yamaha.

2016 game changer year hahahahahahahahaha. Sad tho we will all still be hanging around waiting for it. Really kinda losing faith in Yamaha after all these let down years. I want to relive the 97-2004 Yamaha releases again. It was all the same chassis but they kept evolving it. Prob why I'm back to riding the old iron.

I thought the phazer was supposed to be all done this year. At least that's what my dealer has been saying. Oh well I guess the wife is staying on her 2000 phazer until they come out with a good mid size sled that doesn't ride like a dirtbike

I have been faithful to Yamaha since I bought my first one in 1973. Never been more disappointed than this year. I've already put 26,000 miles on the 9 year old Apex chassis, 21,000 miles on my current Nytro, and nothing new this year. If I wanted an Artic Cat that's what I'd be ridin. Yamaha all you did was save me $14,000 dollars as it looks like I will ride my Nytro another year. I guess I have more money for fuel and titty bars.

craigwsrx said:
I have been faithful to Yamaha since I bought my first one in 1973. Never been more disappointed than this year. I've already put 26,000 miles on the 9 year old Apex chassis, 21,000 miles on my current Nytro, and nothing new this year. If I wanted an Artic Cat that's what I'd be ridin. Yamaha all you did was save me $14,000 dollars as it looks like I will ride my Nytro anot
her year. I guess I have more money for fuel and titty bars.
x2!

I was really hoping for a 100-110 hp trail cruiser, a little more but comparable to the 900ACE. I'll be in the market for a sled in a year... probably get a Gade 900 now. BNG and a long tracked Viper. Yippee.

I will keep riding my 06 nytro. I'm not in the market for a new sled but I can't find any reason for my next sled to be a Yamaha. Year after year we hope for something that will get us excited about the brand. The viper was at least something new with a catch of course being AC procross. No new phazer, no new motor, nothing. Same apex, vector, phazer, venture. SAME,SAME,SAME. Weren't we promised new product for the next 5 years last year. Viper mtx hardly counts as new. I love my old nytro, I love Yamaha. But its tough wanting to stay with them in the future.

Back