• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Packers playoffs predictions?

Rogers needs to get his head in the game and start being more on target. if not for some great support from his team he would have a terrible rating this year. I hope they figure it out and get him back to the player he was a couple years back. I don't think we will see them in the super bowl but good chance the get to the championship game.

I expect them to be playing the Saints for there first game and think they can beat them being at home. Past that they need 49er’s to lose so they can play championship game at home also. I’m green and gold till I’m dead and cold but don’t see them getting past the 49er’s playing in California.

Being a Vikings Fan. I agree the Packers defense handed us our #*$&@. I just hope we beat the Saints because if you want to talk about cheaters look up Bountygate. I have no sympathy for the Saints. No bad feelings towards Drew Brees. But Brett Farve got his #*$&@ kicked in the NFC Championship game. No calls were made. The refs even apologized to him after that one. Those hits would have drawn many flags in today's NFL. Just glad to see a more even playing field now. O yeah Petersons fumble did not help either. Lol! The non pass interference call last year in the NFC championship drew no sympathy from me for the Saints. PS. I grew up just outside the swamp in Maryland. I was a Redskins fan. I got to enjoy Joe Gibbs and the Hoggs and Smurfs and Riggins etc. I even met Vince Lombardi. He coached the Redskins one season. He showed up at my practice 4th grade. Moved to Minnesota in 1989. Even then I knew who the Purple People eaters were. May the best team win. Enjoy.

Last edited:
$hit the bed like normal against an elite team.

The Pack is a good team, the 9ers are a great team. Oh well, sun still came up this morning.

I'm a Vikings fan so seeing that game last night was great for me.

I have 2 teams. The Bears and whoever plays the Packers! lol.Enjoy the super bowl,should be a good one this year.

Back