• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer Covers

MNUser

Expert
Do any of the sponsors sell the cover at a discount to members of TY? I'm looking at picking up two and I have searched eBay. Going to picking them up within the next week.

My local dealer has them for 140. I think I can do better. Anybody have any info to help point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

are you talking about the tunnel cover? cause I plugged mine for under 11 bucks....alls it took was a $9.50 sheet of aluminium and $0.75 for the rivets

My new cover got ruined by the round aluminum tube above your feet rubbing holes in each side , whats up with that they neverfinished the end.

That was in the back of my PU it would have been a lot worse on a open trailer.

:die

there was a porduct update on the Phazer covers, the new one have felt on the inside where the foot holds are, my dealer warrantied mine. I am also selling the new cover if anyone wants it, $80usd shipped in the USA.

Rigidone,

I'm interested in the cover. Is this the original Phazer cover by Yamaha?

Get back to me and lets talk.

I also have one I would sell, original Yamaha cover for GT or FX , Black with red and white lettering, used one season, I now have enclosed trailer, don't need it any more.

has anyone else found that it's a pain in the azz to get the cover off, espicially over the hand guards, if you dont have the wind screen on??

Back