• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

phazer trip in MI/ dates Feb 18-20

snowracer1000 said:
I will have to give a for sure yes or no a little later. we usually take a up trip some time during that time frame. If not there will be two.

I too make a trip around that time frame to the UP. But, was willing to do the LP trip with you guys. I am with 09phazermichigan, snow sometimes in the LP can be iffy. The UP usally as great snow. I really like the Grand Marias, Munising or Paradise area to Lodge then ride out of. The Lake Superior snow machine is one of the best makers of the white stuff.

LP is tough cause the snow conditions could cause low attendance. I would just pick a UP location/date now and leave it be.

1) Provide a location/time/date for a group photo
2) Let everyone make their own arrangements
3) People will meet on here beforehand and make their own plans
4) People will meet at the bars/hotels/on the trails, which is all that is really needed for this to be successful

Keep it simple, ensure success by choosing the UP, pick date now and just go with it IMO

I'll tentatively plan on being there to see how my white panels are doing on you phazer and you can check out your blues on mine ;)

sleddheadd said:
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=90687
There are 3 TY trips already planned for the Munising area! I think Zac is trying to plan one for lower Mi. to allow a few more riders to join who do not wish to travel as far as the U.P.

That is right Mark. I was trying to make it easy as possible for everyone to come ride.

It sounds like you guy want to go to the U.P. which is cool. Would you guys rather have this ride mixed in with give away ride in Munising? Which is feb. 3-6. I know I am going on that ride for sure. I don't think I am going on any of the other rides. PLEASE let me know.

That's a great idea! The giveaway is a great ride to go on! Plenty of snow and lots of other Ty members to meet and hang out with!

I'm game for LP ride i will be shure to give lots of trail reports for my area as i ride every day we have snow. we could do a ride when they have the snow cross at Val-Du-Lakes in mears?

I would still keep the Cadillac - Lake City ride. It will give another venue and opportunity to those who cannot make it to Muni. We can always do a Phazer group at Muni.

Back