• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

please tell me this isn't photoshop

This was posted on facebook, it said it was in Sweden.

Yes, looks sweet!

stomper said:
Teamblue4 said:
This was posted on facebook, it said it was in Sweden.

X2.
But it does look like a cool place

It's a cut line. There are thousands of those around where I work. They are used for surveying and exploration up here.

Sadly, I could hardly enjoy a trail like that any more. After hitting a deer with my Apex, I'm a lot more gun shy. Especially on trails with a tight tree line like that.

But you only live once, right? It would be tempting to rocket through there that's for sure!

theres a 20km stretch like that up here in northern Saskatchewan way up in the porcupine forest. used to be an old railway bed. its abouyt 20 feet wide and straight down for 10 feet on both sides the entire distance. cruising at 100-110 your done that stretch in no time, and its like drivin on a highway, no bumps no washboard, just perfect trail.

smalltownpower said:
theres a 20km stretch like that up here in northern Saskatchewan way up in the porcupine forest. used to be an old railway bed. its abouyt 20 feet wide and straight down for 10 feet on both sides the entire distance. cruising at 100-110 your done that stretch in no time, and its like drivin on a highway, no bumps no washboard, just perfect trail.
Bigfoot better look both ways and turn down his headphones before he steps out !

fxnytroxtx said:
I've seen this before and was said it's the border line between Norway and Sweden or something like that.

its not.you can only see the border on the roads.they are fully open. :yam:

Back