• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Polaris 155 series 5.1-2.4 track will it fit?

happyjonn

Website
www.posersports.com
Has anyone put one on these tracks on a nytro? what is the pitch will the stock drivers work? i have the crappy stock track and am looking for something better. Seen a few of these for sale in the 400-5000 range so might be an option

I believe the pitch on the series 5.1 is 2.86. I'm sure Avid has drivers that will work. As far as lug height it will fit, the 2.5 camo extreme fits.

Just something to ponder...

An 8 tooth 2.86" pitch sprocket is 0.3" bigger than a 7 tooth 3" pitch sprocket!

errol said:
Just something to ponder...

An 8 tooth 2.86" pitch sprocket is 0.3" bigger than a 7 tooth 3" pitch sprocket!

Yes, you are correct!! You need a 7 tooth 2.86 pitch driver set. I have this exact track on my Nytro and had a helluva time finding the 2.86 7t drivers, but I DID find them. :) Track is awesome, floats like a boat, claws like a panther, I rarely get stuck now. It's DEFINITELY worth the swap.

I bought my drivers from Fastrax out of Washington.....fyi. They are the molded design, but seem to be holding up fairly well.

Wahl bros has them, too.

http://www.wahlracing.com/product.php?productid=19878&cat=276&page=1

Back