• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Power Surge 2024

WillowAce

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2016 Viper L-TX-DX - Sold
2019 Switchback XCR - Sold
2015 Viper L-TX-LE
2019 Renegade 850 - In the shed just in case
2020 Viper L-TX-SE
If I understand this correctly 2024 is limited production and Canadian customers have 2 days to order before us in the U.S.? Reading between the lines, either there is a dealer allocation in place or U.S. customers are out of luck.

If I understand this correctly 2024 is limited production and Canadian customers have 2 days to order before us in the U.S.? Reading between the lines, either there is a dealer allocation in place or U.S. customers are out of luck.

Don't know about the 2 days of pre-order but many Canadian dealers are creating lists now and Canadian buyers have to go through a dealer, not the online store.

a dealer in canada i knows what sleds he is getting told me 25 total but only 2 sidewinders an no SRX's are in his allocation that is Emo Ontario i;m first on the list two pick which one i want. he does't know the colors yet so i waiting until the 14th

hi there well i would love to buy an SRX or the LE so are you saying he can place the order.

Hi Darv,

Yes, Your dealer can submit a request with your name to head office for an '24 SRX. As of this moment Yamaha Canada has SRX's available for cases like this.

Hi Darv,

Yes, Your dealer can submit a request with your name to head office for an '24 SRX. As of this moment Yamaha Canada has SRX's available for cases like this.
Hey Jaret. Had issues when trying to order 2 2023 srxs last year during the spring order and was put on a waiting list. Never was contacted by Yamaha to say they could get these sleds for me. Also missed out this year and am now on a waiting list for 2023 srxs again. Coming from a yamaha family of boats, sleds, atvs and sxs. For me it's getting a bit ridiculous price wise and availability wise. If I don't hear something concrete back from my dealer this week I will unfortunately be going to the yellow team... trading in my 2 2021 srxs there. Not something I want but being on a waiting list 2 years in a row and not being contacted by yamaha is not acceptable.

Last edited:
Seeems US surge is pushed back a day.

Possibly textron has decided to cancel all Yamaha production slots and your can still snow check your 2024 Yamaha wrap with all the new earth-shattering technology and enhanced performance improvements!!!! :p

Back