• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rear ride hieght...

snowhite

Pro
Country
Canada
Hey VK members have you ever noticed the rear end height on these sleds?OK I installed a new spring/shock set the FRA to firm(bottom hole),set the rear shock to almost it's limit(cam notch).Now when I jacked the rear up and let it settle down,the suspension sags down that the control rods will compress,Meaning that the top gap is none! Shouldn't the bottom gap be up against the rod bracket? It seems this skid has a lot of sag which I can't figure why with a new rear shock/spring.This is happening with just the weight of the sled,so when someone sits on it the rear is already compressing on the spring.Oh by the way this is an '07.

Once I changed all the bushing in the skid (especially the shock bushings) it really improved the ride height. It was very noticeable. I also run with the skid on the lower holes. Works better in deep snow and have not really notice any handling issues. Just changed the bushing for the second time - plastic bushings don't last very long.

Back