• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ROCZTOYZ, YAMAHEATER, & TRAIL JAMZ @ NOVI Snowshow in MI this weekend!

I'm interested in seeing what they look like and what's involved for the installation. I have not seen this type of safety system display on any sleds while riding here in the Pacific Northwest and I'm uncertain if other riders would recognize its purpose. It certainly seems likes a worthwhile idea. There have been numerous times when I was rounding a turn and trying to signal my party size simultaneously. It's not the safest way for sure. I'll wait until I see your product, and then maybe be looking to purchase 5 of them for our group. Thanks!
Thinking we are back to the need of a critical mass of people using them in all areas.

Don't wait too long, we have them for $25 right now + $5 shipping as a Pre-Order.
When they are in full production, the pricing will be closer to $50 each.

So does anyone have any pics they can post of what these RAD lights look like? Either in the box or installed on your sled. I would like to "see " how they look before plunking down for 5 units. Who knows, it may become the start of a trend in the PNW. ;):letsnow:

RAD Light Back No Cord1.jpg
RAD Light Back Cord1.jpg
RAD Light Front1.jpg
RAD Light YELLOW.jpg
RAD Light GREEN.jpg

The Yellow is Super Yellow & the Green is Super Green. The camera didn't really like the LEDs.

This is one of the R&D models.
On the production version, the Front Lens will be flush with the face of the unit among many other enhancements.
(We are building the circuit boards now :Rockon:)

Overall size is approximately:
3/4" High (20mm)
2" Deep (50mm)
2-3/4" Wide (70mm)

Is a nice sleek package.
Can even be mounted on your brake reservoir.

As you can see the cord is easily replaceable in moments, if ever needed.
(It is a premium very flexible silicone low temp cord)

Hope this helps!
Rock : )

View media item 1582

View media item 1583
View media item 1584

Last edited:
On the production version, the Front Lens will be flush with the face of the unit among many other enhancements.

3/4" High (20mm)
2" Deep (50mm)
2-3/4" Wide (70mm)

Is a nice sleek package.

Hope this helps!

Rock, if there is supposed to be an image, nothing is showing on my end. Try again? :dunno:

Until I see a picture Rock, I don't know if I believe you! Ha J/K.

I will call you to discuss these. I'd be interested in selling these. The more exposure we can give them the more we will see on the trail!

3/4" High (20mm)
2" Deep (50mm)
2-3/4" Wide (70mm)

Is a nice sleek package.

Hope this helps!

Text me the images, I can upload them for u

Thinking we are back to the need of a critical mass of people using them in all areas.

Don't wait too long, we have them for $25 right now + $5 shipping as a Pre-Order.
When they are in full production, the pricing will be closer to $50 each.

You need to set up a pre-order, click and go.. I want 4 or 6 of them.

Im in for 8@$25. I think these things are a great idea and would really help safety not only for the alert but for keeping riders hands on the bars!

sounds great need 4 as soon as available thanks

Any changes in the works yet so we can just upload pics from phone yet without having to resize?

Everyone should just get a image resizer.. the images are crazy big on the new phones and the forums does not support images that big to reduce at the moment.

I believe the pics are correct up above now. : )

Resized them by texting them to myself. :rocks:

Will work on getting a link going, have been busy since the Novi Snowshow writing the CNC Programming to machine the cases & helping with Printed Circuit Board production.

Rock :-o

I believe the pics are correct up above now. : )

Resized them by texting them to myself. :rocks:

Will work on getting a link going, have been busy since the Novi Snowshow writing the CNC Programming to machine the cases & helping with Printed Circuit Board production.

Rock :-o

They look great, you should add an image with the colors on.

Back