• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

RS Rage Stock settings?

stevenknapp

Extreme
I just bought an RS Rage used. The previous owner adjusted the front shock preload and the transfer rods for deeper snow riding. He suggested I adjust them to some extent.

Any rough idea where to start?

The video on Yamaha's web site hints to a table of settings for various rider weights. But I found nothing like that in my owners manual.

It did mention front preload. But the rest wasn't mentioned. Nothing like the video showed, which had a full table of every suspension adjustment and suggested ranges.

I'll try 2-lines exposed! Thanks!

http://www.rx1.info/viewtopic.php?t=10738

You might want to look at this post I put up a few weeks ago.I have the Rage too. We ere out riding ( my Rage , a Vector, an MXZ500 w/M-10 and RX1 w/M-10) We all were switching up and the decision was unanimous. The Rage set up the way I have it set up was the best ride of all 4 sleds. My Friend says he never would have spent the $2000 for his M10 with Ohlins if he knew for $200 he could have had the long track Rx1(Warrior)

Back