• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rumour or Fake News?

I think we will be holding some online meetings here ... Sleds Anonymous.

If it is 800 class horsepower, it would most likely be a boosted version of the 500 phazer engine.
It would just need stronger rods and pistons, and lower compression.
The wolverine is a new 850 4 stroker twin slap a turbo on that and put it in the xcr chassie

Attachments

• 1-2018-Yamaha-Wolverine-X4-EU-Matt-Silver-Detail-001.jpg
    1-2018-Yamaha-Wolverine-X4-EU-Matt-Silver-Detail-001.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
lol i might have the same problem. gf bugged me for 2 years to get a new sled as my 11 was now hers, so a added a nos 2016 apex xtx this season.

stuff that is registered and rideable atm is, 88 vk540, 90 sprint (gone soon), 91 et400 t/r (gone soon), 97 et410, 09 phazer rtx/x, 2011 apex xtx and the 2016 apex xtx. still need to get the ss440 running but need a skid for it and have not decided to make it a 121" or 136" track sled yet.

Getting rid of a 91 T/R?! Any more info!?

I am a T/R junkie.

Getting rid of a 91 T/R?! Any more info!?

I am a T/R junkie.
Me too....great sleds!

sorry guys. already got it a new home as it was a christmas present for my gf god daughter. she has been using it all winter on the farm and trails. figured it was a good sled for her to learn on and the used 1-1/4" ripsaw i put on there made it awsome in the snow we had this winter compared to the neghbours stock sled same year. just need to get it into her name to finish it off.

sorry guys. already got it a new home as it was a christmas present for my gf god daughter. she has been using it all winter on the farm and trails. figured it was a good sled for her to learn on and the used 1-1/4" ripsaw i put on there made it awsome in the snow we had this winter compared to the neghbours stock sled same year. just need to get it into her name to finish it off.

Yep, they really wake up with track and skin upgrades. I’m systematically trying to collect them up theough 91. I have an 86 and 87 so far.

Yep, they really wake up with track and skin upgrades. I’m systematically trying to collect them up theough 91. I have an 86 and 87 so far.

lol you might not have wanted mine as it was a mining company sled for checking the power lines and it was well abused. belly pan had been repaired/replaced at least once and i had to rebuild the steering column 3 times myself as well as seeing a previous repair on it. had to replace the fuel tank as it split on the seam and the seat was toast as well. heck the track had all the fiberglass rods showing too. still only had 3500 km on it when i got it but was beat harder than i beat stuff for sure. when i gave it to the kid it had 4100 km on it.

lol you might not have wanted mine as it was a mining company sled for checking the power lines and it was well abused. belly pan had been repaired/replaced at least once and i had to rebuild the steering column 3 times myself as well as seeing a previous repair on it. had to replace the fuel tank as it split on the seam and the seat was toast as well. heck the track had all the fiberglass rods showing too. still only had 3500 km on it when i got it but was beat harder than i beat stuff for sure. when i gave it to the kid it had 4100 km on it.

Ah yeah ok. I’m looking for the sleeping cherries. I got lucky with my 86. The 87 was a bit beat but is fully, fully loaded now. I acquired an 88 to be able to copy the bush bar, but it’s going to a buddy in exchange for a bit of trades work.

Rupp Nitro was a cool looking sled back in the day. Just reminiscing with a friend about his, and his RTX 440 skiroule.

Yep......I remember those days as the 440 Rupp Nitro was quick but my SRX433 was faster on and off the race track. They blew out those Skiroules for under five hundred bucks back then as my cousin and myself bought two 447's

Now as for bringing back to life some Rupp's, My Hunting partner and long time friend put back together two Rupp's a Nitro & a 440 Sprint ...I think it was called Sprint. They were both a Full Restoration and I powder coated the crap out of that Sprint from head to toe....lol

How things have changed since it first started:D:D:D
Eds Restored RUPP.jpg

Yep......I remember those days as the 440 Rupp Nitro was quick but my SRX433 was faster on and off the race track. They blew out those Skiroules for under five hundred bucks back then as my cousin and myself bought two 447's

Now as for bringing back to life some Rupp's, My Hunting partner and long time friend put back together two Rupp's a Nitro & a 440 Sprint ...I think it was called Sprint. They were both a Full Restoration and I powder coated the crap out of that Sprint from head to toe....lol

How things have changed since it first started:D:D:D
View attachment 148375
Very nice.

Back