• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Sharkhide Metal Protectant

towerrigger said:
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php?t=75129&highlight=sharkhide+polish
good stuff from what I hear

I read that (I use search) but I would like to know if anybody has actually used it on a snowmobile tunnel...

SHARKHIDE METAL POLISH ON TUNNELS

HAD NEVER HEARD OF THE STUFF B4 SO I TRIED IT AND IT WORKS GREAT.........WILL PUT SUM B4 AND AFFTER PIX ON THE SITE AFTER THE HOLIDAYS

Re: SHARKHIDE METAL POLISH ON TUNNELS

LLCCD69 said:
HAD NEVER HEARD OF THE STUFF B4 SO I TRIED IT AND IT WORKS GREAT.........WILL PUT SUM B4 AND AFFTER PIX ON THE SITE AFTER THE HOLIDAYS
;)!

no trying to bash here, but I've hears some not so good this about this stuff. I Really didn't want to drop 60 bucks on something I wasn't going to like. PLEASE let us know what your results are if you get it.

It works great on pontoon boats. It's the standard for keeping aluminum pontoons looking good. I have not tried it myself as my boat is 20 years old and I just don't care, but many members of the forum I'm on use it and swear by it.

Sharkhide Metal Protector

I used the Sharkhide and here are before and after pictures. The first 3 are the before pictures from the Left Tunnel. The last 4 pictures are the after pictures of the Right Tunnel, that were in the same crappy condition.
Before using it, I did wet sand 1,000, 1,500, 2,000 and was amazed with the results. Good tunes and a couple of beer chugs also help!
:drink:
Oh yeah, my wife says I have too much time on my hands. Bring on the darn snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dad1.jpg

dad4.jpg

dad14.jpg

dad11.jpg

dad12.jpg

dad6.jpg

dad9.jpg
[/img]

Sledsquatch said:
legends14x said:
but I've hears some not so good this about this stuff.

wow. I feel so out of place right now.

Wow, guess I had to many Thanksgiving "pops" last night :drink:

I think I should clear up my previous post. What I've heared is the metal protectant doesn't really last all that long. I've never used it but would like to try some out. Like most everyone else, I'm watching all my pennies right now.

sharkhide

The pix i posted were after usin their aluminum polish. Not just their protectant, but ur rite.....plan on doin some work polishing 2 get em lookin good. :-o

Back