• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Show us your MTX

Here is my Sr viper mtx 153" se. I run with a mcxpress 190hp turbo, supertip x55 weights and stock springs. I have changed the helix so the the secundary clutch keeps the belt higher. I have just ordered 21/49 gearing and a 90link chain. For teknikal riding the mtx goes a littlebit to fast, i run mine 156km/h on gps with stock 24/50 gearing.

I also have oft rollover valve mounted, and a Evil Engineering 36" front suspension, Speedtech Billetx Runningboards in 5mm aluminium.View attachment 103404
Do you know what drivers you have 7 or 8 tooth ?

Here's mine. Still lacking a couple things but it's almost there.
The Pro-Motion kicks up the flickability a couple notches!

View attachment 102406 View attachment 102407

What does it take to put the Ice Age Poo Pro-motion under the YamaCat? Or does it just bolt right up?

I actually emailed Ice Age asking if they were going to build one for the Proclimb chassis. Haven't heard back...

Hey guys here's my 2015 MTX 153. MCXpress 190, CR racing cold air intake, ArcticFX vinyl, Mountain Addiction fuel can. Four stroke solutions ROV. Waiting on
RSI 5" riser and Gripper Skis,

image.jpg
image.jpg

Viperdude. How much do those running boards cost?

What length is this sled? I got the 141 XTX LE, and they said its same Chassis as the 153. I been looking for pictures to see if I could put 2 Mountain Add kits behind the seat...

Back